Love everyone. / F*ck 'em all.
As an almost 39-year-old, I LOVE giving advice to younger women. I mean, I get to hear myself talk. But I HATE giving advice. I mean, who the f*ck am I to say? So instead of one piece of advice , here's 30 pieces of live advice for making the most of yours 30s:
1. Be a competitor. / Don't compare.
2. Don't overdo it. / Indulge!
3. Save for a rainy day. / Treat yourself.
4. To thine ownself be true. / Fake it 'til you make it.
5. Aim higher. / Be grateful for what you have.
6. Be careful. / Risk it all.
7. Embrace routines. / Try new things.
8. Love everyone. / F*ck 'em all.
9. Take it easy. / Take the stairs.
10. Be thoughtful. / Don't over-think it.
11. Get your sleep. / You'll sleep when you're dead.
12. Find someone who shares your interests. / Opposites attract.
13. It's what's inside that counts. / Looks matter.
14. First impressions are everything. / Give second chances.
15. Keep it to yourself. / Speak your mind.
16. Care deeply. / Don't give a f*ck.
17. Don't get tied down. / Honor your commitments.
18. Express yourself. / Shut the f*ck up.
19. It's all good. / Everything sucks.
20. There's no place like home. / See the world!
21. Your body is a temple. / Order another round.
22. Appreciate the little things. / Live large.
23. Read the classics. / Read whatever you want.
24. Mind your own business. / Offer your two cents.
25. Ask for advice. / Follow your instincts.
26. Be friendly. / Get angry.
27. Never forget. / Let it go.
28. Be kind. / Be a bad bitch.
29. Stay connected. / Disappear.
30. Embrace contradictions, especially your own.
And leave the lights on. You look marvelous.