Run for the hills.
Ladies, we all know how hard the dating game can be. How do you read the signs? How can you tell if he's really a nice guy? What is he hiding in the trunk of his car? To help you out, I've put together a few things to look out for.
1. He never picks up the check.
2. He says things like, "I think I might be a psychopath."
3. He wears dresses made from human skin.
4. His dog's name is Ted Bundy.
5. His "dog" is actually a stuffed fur coat with a squirrel's head glued on top.
6. He leaves the toilet seat up.
7. When you ask what he's thinking, he sheepishly says, "Nothing," while surreptitiously hiding the masking tape and rope behind his back.
8. He never holds the door for you.
10. He thinks Donald Trump makes some interesting points.
This article was originally published at Derek Flynn. Reprinted with permission from the author.