It's called "nutscaping" and it's a hot (and hairy) new trend.
Although it's been around since 2007, Nutscaping is taking over the internet.
Nutscaping is taking a picture of a beautiful landscape ... and including your balls in the photo. Testicles, the body's most underrated body part, have gotten a bit of a complex. Now they finally have a chance to show how they can be considered art, just as much as their flashier body-brother, the penis.
The Nutscape website gives the very simple, though still ballsy, directions on "how to nutscape" (according to the community-built, web-based photographic project spawned in New Zealand):
- Find yourself somewhere awesome.
- Turn your back to the awesome scene.
- Drop your pants.
- Bend over and shoot Nutscape back through your legs.
Still unclear about what you must do to get that great nut-shot? Here are some more helpful hints:
- Keep it loose, bro. If you intend on doing a little nutscaping, make sure you wear loose clothing like sweatpants, athletic shorts, and pants sans zippers and buttons. You want easy access to the balls, and the quicker you take the shot, the better.
- Make sure you're grounded and balanced, adjusting your stance as necessary to accommodate the hanging status of your nut-sack.
- Anchor yourself with your free hand. It's not about doing a circus act — it's about getting the perfect nut/landscaping shot.
- It's nutscaping, not dickscaping. Enough said. Balls only.
- Collaboration is encouraged. Ask your friends to join.
Check out some of these gorgeous (and sometimes disturbing) shots:
1. A gorgeous blue sky with hanging nuts
Such a nice landscape with the addition of balls.
2. Black and white, and balls
It takes a brave man to do nutscaping.
3. Snow-capped mountains and balls
But remember: no dick pics allowed.
4. Follow the bouncing ball
Landscapes can be boring, but it's SO not a problem with nutscapes.
5. Double ball exposure
Awe-inspiring, and a little gross at the same time.
6. Balls hanging over the chaparral
Freeballing in the high country.
7. Balls on the coastline
Not an UFO — just balls.
8. Remains of an old culture... and a nutsack
Ruins and balls aren't something you usually see together in a landscape.
9. A canyon with balls
Not everybody has the stones for nutscaping.
10. A gorgeous sunset and balls
The sun hangs low in the sky, and these balls hang low in the photo.
11. A new kind of ballsy selfie
The composition of the photo is very important. You don't want the nuts to take over the entire shot.