BRB — DYING of laughter.
One of the added perks of having kids is laughing at all the hilarious things they say. Toddlers are especially funny because they have no idea that they're being funny when they make comments about everyday things, like the human body.
Here are the 15 most hilarious things toddlers have said in response to seeing their parents naked.
1. "Mom, why does dad have an arm on his butt?"
To keep him warm on cold nights, honey.
2. "Look Mom, Daddy has three pee-pees!"
Quite an imagination with this one.
3. "Mom, is that poop?" in response to seeing Mom's pubic hair.
That's it! Time to shave.
4. "Daddy, you're handsome. But not when you're naked."
5. "Daddy has a peanut. But I don't 'cause I'm a girl."
Well ... she's not wrong ...
6. "Remember, you have to be careful of Daddy's balls."
You mean basketballs, right?
7. To brother: "You have a small penis. Daddy has a big penis."
It's OK, brother. Size doesn't matter.
8. Watching Dad pee: "Do you poop out of that thing too?!"
I think it's time for a child-friendly anatomy lesson.
9. "Ohhh Mommy, look at your big circles!"
I like them too, baby.
10. To pediatrician: "I have nipples. Mommy has huge nipples."
How nice to be so observant at such a young age.
11. "Look, mama! You have a downstairs beard!"
Where did I put that shaving cream and razor?!
12. Walking in on Dad peeing: "Daddy has a bird on his girl parts!"
Daddy technically has boy parts ...
13. Points to Mom's breasts: "What are those little guys?"
You'll know once you hit puberty.
14. "Mama, where is your penis?"
It's not girls that have bananas ...
15. Points to Mom's pubic hair then to stuffed monkey: "MONKEY!"
I just set up an appointment for Brazilian waxing.