This should answer all questions.
1. It's not OK to pressure someone:
2. Just because you said yes once doesn't mean that yes holds forever.
3. Never assume what someone else is feeling.
4. Make sure the other person is CONSCIOUS when interacting with them.
5. You don't have the right to demand something, no matter how badly you want it.
6. You don't owe anybody anything.
7. Being dressed a certain way isn't an invitation for anything.
All photos: ms-demeanor.tumblr.com
Men and women need to educate themselves about consent to avoid crossing each other's boundaries. Hopefully this will educate people on the difference between consensual sex and rape.