She's not WEIRD. She's original.
I'm really weird. Chances are, you're reading this because: A. You're really weird, too, or B. You're dating someone who's really weird. Congratulations! Your life is way more entertaining and funny. All the normal people out there can go sit on their normal seats and eat their normal food and be really boring.
Want to know if you or your special someone is a part of the nutcase club? Here are 19 signs you're dating a weirdling.
1. Her methods of seduction are . . . unique.
In the depths of your soul, you love it.
2. She has no shame doing really strange dance moves in front you. You know what would make this dance even better? Stuffing her entire body into a pair of pants.
3. She wants you to treat her animal like a person.
Cats have feelings too, OK?
4. Her suggestions for date night are always very original.
She's keeping you on your toes.
5. She often mistakes her weirdness for genius.
6. She makes other people uncomfortable.
Not on purpose. Sometimes, she just has to check that her boobs are still there.
7. When she's hyper, the talking, singing and odd noises go into overdrive. Much like a child, don't give her too much caffeine.
8. She brings up aliens a lot.
Like, a lot.
9. She loves inventing stuff.
Nothing that will save the world. Just things that will improve her life.
10. Her outfit choices are unlike anything you've ever seen. So, so different and special.
11. She is constantly reminding you that she's strange.
So you can have an explanation for everything she does.
12. She makes ugly face on the regular.
It's incredible what the human face muscles can do, isn't it?!
13. She sings all the time in non-singing situations.
Normal sentences become ballads.
14. She will also make up songs at a moment's notice.
15. Sometimes, she stares at people for a little too long. It's kind of scary, but she means well.
16. She is constantly speaking in accents.
Because the way she talks already isn't weird enough, obviously.
17. She uses food in ways she definitely should not.
Turning peanut butter into a face mask, for instance.
18. She has taken on different identities before.
Both human and non-human ...
19. She is always encouraging you to let your freak flag fly. If you want to be with the weird, you must be the weird.
This article was originally published at Popsugar Love. Reprinted with permission from the author.