Go ahead. Say we're not classy/intelligent/eloquent. To that, we say f*ck you. Here are 10 things only women who curse understand.
1. We're overly-familiar with these keyboard icons: *&%$@!
2. We probably had our mouths washed out with soap when we were kids. Clearly, that punishment worked. (NOT.)
3. Sometimes there is simply no other way to express your excitement/frustration/anger than with a well-timed Go F*ck Yourself.
4. We have mastered the art of biting our tongues around our bosses/mother-in-law/kids/strangers we don't want to scare off. But OMG, it's so hard. So hard.
5. That time when you're on a conference call and you think you're on mute and you let a curse word fly. #OOPS.
6. The more we drink? The dirtier our mouths get.
7. And in bed? We're basically an expletive in human form.
8. Don't tell us we look "trashy" for swearing. We don't tell you look "trashy" for wearing a crop-top past 40, do we? DO WE?
9. We giggle to ourselves when anyone says, "See You Next Tuesday!" un-ironically.
10. There are increasing "levels" of swears, depending on how pissed/how much pain we're in: darn, shoot, d*mnit, sh*t, f*ck, f*cking f*ck, FUUUUUUUUCK.