Love = comfort. This illustrator gets it.
When we talk about love, we usually focus on the falling in love stage — when everything is new and you have butterflies in your stomach. But what does true love looks like once you're comfortable and in a relationship? Korean illustrator, Puuung, made beautiful illustrations to show what a long-lasting relationship looks like every day.
"'Love' is something that everybody can relate to. And 'Love' comes in ways that we can easily overlook in our daily lives. So, I try to find the meaning of love in our daily lives and make it into artwork," Puuung writes on her Facebook page.
She illustrates this in multiple illustrations, but we picked seven that show what true love means when you do these things together!
1. Watching television
3. Celebrating special days together
4. Consoling each other through sad times
5. Being there for each other when one partner is scared
6. Taking care of the family pet
7. Running boring errands (and making them fun)
We absolutely LOVE this! We hope to see more from Puuung!