If you think you're being annoying, you probably are. But that just means you're in love!
When you're in a relationship, everything tends to be lovey dovey in the beginning (like wanting your guy to have this illusion that your gas really does smell like roses). But once you've been in a committed relationship for a while, your love pretty much knows no bounds. That doesn't necessarily have to be a bad thing! It just means that your dynamic is probably better than ever. Why? Because you no longer have to walk on eggshells and feel awkward about saying "I love you."
In fact, you have even come to the point where using the phrase itself is totally unnecessary because your love for your beau is shown through your actions (especially the ones you made it a point to hide when the two of you first began dating). Yes, your lingering stench of last night's takeout translates as and reeks of L-O-V-E.
It may sound crazy, but you know it's true. Loving someone means being comfortable enough to be who you are come high water (or dish water) or hell— flaws and all. So all of these small gestures that you do only mean that the two of you have arrived at a point of real love. And like many couples, these are only some of the weird ways you and your guy say, "I Love You."
1. Sending crazy selfies in the middle of the day.
2. Taking care of your guy when he's too drunk to stand (even though you told him not to have that last drink).
3. Starting an argument...only to cuddle on the couch five minutes later.
4. Tell you that you're right (when you both know you're wrong).
5. Begrudgingly does the dishes even when it's not his turn. Oh, he'll complain about it—loudly and frequently—but he'll still get it done. And that right there is love.
These just scratch the surface of why your partner finds you SO irritating at times...but loves you anyway. So if you find someone who just gets you, then you've got a keeper on your hands.