So THIS is what goes on when they're home alone?
Do you ever wonder what your husband and little one are really doing when you're not around? Are they burning the house down? Is your daughter up three hours past her bed time again? Did he forget to give your son a bath? Did either of them eat? How bad is the mess in the living room?
If they haven't made a video like this one or posted selfies on Instagram, it's likely you don't know what they're actually doing when you're not at home. Luckily, we scoured the web and found out exactly what goes on when you're not there — and you can breathe a big sigh of relief because what they're doing is just so darn precious. You may even get jealous of their bonding time together. (Don't worry, they still miss you!)
Thankfully, these awesome dads captured some picture-perfect moments of playtime so we have proof of these daddy and me activities to show you how they're spending their time. From breaking it down on the dancefloor (aka the kitchen table) and making each other laugh to unwinding in front of the TV, you have to see how these dads entertain their little, curious bundles of joy — and how much fun they're having. Get ready to "aww" over these heartwarming photos.
1. They Groom
2. They Catch Up On Worldly Affairs
3. They Eat Your iPad
4. They Unwind In Front Of The Tube
5. There May Be Some Face-Playing Going On ...
6. ... Or Flying
7. And They May Even Plot To Take Over The World
8. They'll Probably Watch Star Trek
9. They'll Definitely Make Each Other Laugh
10. They Create Masterpieces In The Kitchen
11. And Engage In Friendly Debates Over Lunch
12. Dad Might Sneak In A Computer Game Or Two
13. They'll Pull Out Their Best Moves On The Dancefloor
... or the dining room table.
14. Then, After The Sun Sets And The Toys Are Put Away ...
they'll call it day.