Could you BE anymore obsessed with 'Friends'?
Every night you turn on Nickelodeon, TV Land, or honestly, you probably pop in a DVD of Friends. You can't fall asleep without knowing that Ross, Phoebe, Monica, Chandler, Rachel and Joey will all be there for you. You close your eyes because at this point even when you're not watching it you can visualize each scene in your head while you sleep.
This is a sign that you're still obsessed with Friends. So obsessed that if you try to put on How I Met Your Mother or Parks and Recreation, you physically can't fall asleep. They have been off the air for 10 years, but Friends will never truly go away. You know many people who are on your level of obsessed, because most people who like the show, have an obsession with the show.
Proof that has become even more aware now that Central Perk has opened in New York. Even though you absolutely love any type of reunion between the cast members, the thought of a real aired reunion terrifies you because honestly, there's no way it could be any where near as good as the show. Plus, you'd like to think that Ross and Rachel are still together and Joey still eats two pizzas. All these thoughts and actions are signs that you have an addiction to Friends, and here are 25 more symptoms of a Friends addiction.
1. You can relate almost any situation to Friends.
And your actual friends get seriously annoyed by it.
2. You have a coffee shop.
Every time you move to a new apartment you find yourself a new coffee shop to become known at. You also try to find a Gunther.
3. Your fake name is always "Regina Falange."
Unless you're a guy, then you always go by "Ken Adams."
4. You dream of becoming BFFs with your neighbors.
Every time you move you get a little bit excited in hopes of becoming best friends with your neighbors, even though it never happens.
5. Friends taught you everything you know.
Like that you should never run on a barge.
6. …Or to count mississippilessly when tanning.
I'm an 8!
7. You have all the DVDs.
And not the TV versions, because the TV version cut out lines and it probably drives you insane.
8. You still fall asleep to it at night.
There's nothing better than falling asleep to Chandler Bing and "Oh. My. God."
9. You've attended a Friends trivia night…
…and won. "He's a transponster!"
10. When moving furniture you yell "PIVOT!"
Which you find absolutely hysterical. Other people don't.
11. When people say they "never really got into Friends…"
Dealbreaker. Especially if it's someone you are dating.
12. You don't have a favorite character.
One season it's Chandler and the next it's Rachel. It's like Sophie's Choice.
13. You can sing all of Phoebe's songs.
Especially the obscure ones. "I found you in my bed, you are a mystery. How'd you wind up there? Little black curly hair. Little black curly hair. Little black, little black, little black, little black, little black curly hair."
14. You still want to hear ode to a pubic hair…
and pervert parade.
15. You find yourself adding their lines into your daily life.
Especially Monica's "I KNOW!"
16. You still sob when Rachel and Ross break up...
... and when Monica and Chandler get engaged.
17. When people ask you how many times you've seen each episode…
…you don’t even know the answer to it.
18. You quote the show multiple times a day.
"We were on a break!"
19. Friends taught you about Unagi...
... and the fact that it's a piece of sushi and a state of mind.
20. You know the season by the opening credits.
What? That's not obsessive.
21. You have a hatred for Emily.
Seriously, you can't even believe Emily lasted that long.
22. You order a Joey special.
And the pizza guy has absolutely no idea what that means.
23. It's a moo point.
It's like a cows opinion, it's moo.
24. When someone messes up their grammar...
... you remind them "And by the way, Y-O-U-apostrophe-R-E means 'you are,' Y-O-U-R means 'your.'"
25. Whenever one of the cast members mentions Friends...
You can't even control your excitement.