Bake some extra love into your relationship with these goodies for two!
Valentine's Day Toffee Chocolate Chip Cheeseball
By Aimee of Shugary Sweets
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tbsp. brown sugar
- 1/2 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 1/2 cup toffee bits (Heath)
- In a large mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Add both sugars and beat until completely blended. Stir in morsels and toffee bits.
- Wrap mixture in a large piece of plastic wrap and refrigerate for 1-2 hours. If desired, lay on serving tray and shape into a heart, cover with sprinkles!
- Optional: you can also cover this in chopped nuts or additional mini chocolate chips.
like us on facebook If you 'like' us, we'll LOVE you!