Bake some extra love into your relationship with these goodies for two!
Chocolate Heart Peanut Butter Cookies
By Mavis Butterfield of One Hundred Dollars A Month
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter (I used creamy JIF)
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- additional granulated sugar (for rolling cookies in)
- 2 bags of heart shaped chocolate candy
1. In large bowl, combined the 1/2 cup granulated sugar, brown sugar, peanut butter, butter and eggs until nice and smooth.
2. Mix in the flour, baking soda, and baking powder.
3. Use a 1 tablespoon cookie scoop, and drop 1 inch cookie balls on to a plate of granulated sugar and roll until covered with sugar.
4. Place cookies on a lined cookie sheet (I use silpats) and bake at 375ºF for 8 — 10 minutes. Carefully remove the cookies from the oven and immediately press 1 unwrapped chocolate heart into center of each cookie.
5. Cool, then transfer to a cookie platter or store in an airtight container.