Road trips, surfing and motorcycle rides ... these pooches know how to live.
Pools, beaches, BBQs, boats, floats, sun, sand, ice cream. I mean, is summer absolutely awesome or what? And now that it's sadly coming to a close, we can't help but wonder if we took advantage of the season to its fullest. Did we spend enough time in the sun? Did we eat all the burgers we could? Did we drink enough lemonade? Should we have stayed on that boat for another hour or three? Did we travel enough? And most importantly: Did we do summer right?!
It’s basically science: June, July and August were made for embracing a carefree attitude, playing in the sun and enjoying every single moment to the fullest. And who does this better than our furry friends? Seriously, these pups are perfect (and cute!) reminders about how to rock the YOLO lifestyle. From surfing and swimming to riding on motorcycles, it's safe to say that dogs all across the country completely won summer 2014.
So what can you do to make the most of the last few weeks of summer? Well, let's start off by putting on your shades, kicking back on that lounge chair near the pool and getting inspired by these adorable pooches who know that it's summertime and the livin' is easy.
Let's Hit The Road
1. Did someone say ROAD TRIP?
2. Look, Ma, no goggles!
I'm On A Boat
3. Hey, need a lift?
4. Dude, the waves are sick today.
Sun's Out, Tongue's Out
5. Yeah, so I'll be out here for the next few days if anyone needs me.
6. OMG. This is so much better than chasing a ball.
7. Another day, a new surfboard to show off.
8. Why would I go for a walk when I can go for a ride?
Ice, Ice, Baby
9. Um, my diet starts never.
Living The Dream
10. I was going to be productive today but then I got in the pool.
11. Yeah, I went to Coachella ... both weekends.
Arriving In Style
12. Party's here!
The After Party
13. Wake me up when you've cleaned the place.
Life Of The Party
14. Care to join me? There's room for one more.
15. Don't hate me cause you ain't me.
Chillin' Like A Villan
16. Can I get a cocktail out here when you get a chance?
16. It's not even my birthday but I think we should celebrate anyway.