These will get you "right there."
Sure, we all get a little moved when the princess wins her man's love. But seriously, who doesn't bawl uncontrollably seeing how much Dumbo's mom loves him or when Anna sacrifices herself to save her sister in Frozen? Or when Marlin swims the ocean to find little Nemo. Or when Mr. Banks comes to his freaking senses in Mary Poppins.
We've learned that love conquers can conquer hate, greed, ego and fear and can bring about change to even the longest-held (but questionable) beliefs.
We've learned that challenges and separation — even death! — can't diminish the power of love.
Just take a look at these 10 fabulous quotes about love from some of our favorite Disney movies.
If you're searching for the best quotes and memes to share with the people you love (or just want to feel inspired yourself) ... look no further! From the sweetest love quotes, inspirational sayings, and hilarious relationship truths, we've got you covered.
1. "Some people are worth melting for." – Frozen
Lilo and Stitch
2. "Ohana means family." – Lilo and Stitch
3. "You mean more to me than anything in this whole world!" – Peter Pan
The Princess and the Frog
4. "My dream wouldn't be complete without you in it." - The Princess and the Frog
5. "You are my greatest adventure." - The Incredibles
6. "Love is a song that never ends." - Bambi
7. "I'd rather die tomorrow than live a hundred years without knowing you." - Pocahontas
8. "People do crazy things when they're in love." - Hercules
9. "For it is plain, as anyone can see. We're simply meant to be." - The Nightmare Before Christmas
10. "My name is Dug. I have just met you, and I love you." - Up