Let’s be honest, Marc Anthony isn’t the most attractive older man. And yet, the 45-year-old singer has been able to score with some very beautiful ladies, like his ex-wives Jennifer Lopez and Dayanara Torres. Not to mention his many May-December relationships with younger women, including Topshop heiress Chloe Green, 22, and his most recent May-December romance with 26-year-old model Shannon De Lima. How does Marc Anthony do it? He says it’s all thanks to his father, who used to tell him growing up, “Son, I’m ugly and you’re ugly—work on your personality.” Although it might sound like pretty harsh words of wisdom coming from a father, Marc Anthony says it’s what equipped him with his secret weapon in not only his career, but his May-December relationships, too—confidence.…
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Let’s Be Real, Is It Impossible To Be Monogamous?
- Keep Calm And Stop Obsessing Over Finding Your Soulmate
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Oh my. Women with blood type O are at double the risk of diminished ovarian reserve than other types, affecting fertility.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty