Comedian Tracy Morgan, 45, and his younger fiancée, 27-year-old Megan Wollover will have to put off their wedding indefinitely as their family struggles through some rough times. The celebrity couple, who got engaged in 2011 and welcomed their first child in July 2013, will be spending their days in a hospital where Morgan remains in critical condition after his limo bus was involved in a horrific six-vehicle collision on June 7, 2014. According to news reports, Tracy Morgan was travelling home in the chauffeured bus with his entourage after a performance in Delaware when they were rear-ended by a Walmart tractor trailer, resulting in a pileup that left one man dead—Morgan’s mentor James McNair—and several others seriously injured.…
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Calling All Lovers: Tinder Isn't Just For Hooking Up!
- Ladies, Here's How To Get That Raise You Deserve
Stories we love
- Over 25% of men will commit to a woman they don't feel romantically attracted to, provided she has everything else they want.
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy