Comedian Tracy Morgan, 45, and his younger fiancée, 27-year-old Megan Wollover will have to put off their wedding indefinitely as their family struggles through some rough times. The celebrity couple, who got engaged in 2011 and welcomed their first child in July 2013, will be spending their days in a hospital where Morgan remains in critical condition after his limo bus was involved in a horrific six-vehicle collision on June 7, 2014. According to news reports, Tracy Morgan was travelling home in the chauffeured bus with his entourage after a performance in Delaware when they were rear-ended by a Walmart tractor trailer, resulting in a pileup that left one man dead—Morgan’s mentor James McNair—and several others seriously injured.…
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Trying to get pregnant? Try skipping lube, which can inhibit the movement of sperm (though lube is not to be used as birth control).
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty