From everyday care to quick fixes, more and more oral hygiene brands are going the extra mile to make sure neither your next date (nor your health) are brought to a sudden halt.
1. Jason Sea Fresh Strengthening Anticavity CoQ10 Gel Toothpaste with Fluoride, $6.99
Formulated with blue green algae, the non-traditional taste of this toothpaste takes a little getting used to, but the natural and fresh feeling it leaves behind more than makes up for it. The eco-friendly find from Jason also boasts C0Q10 and aloe vera gel to help sooth sensitive or irritated gums.
2. Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Powered Deep Clean Tooth Brush, $9.49
This brand new toothbrush from Arm & Hammer features elongated access bristles for finally zoning in on hard-to-reach areas that you (and he) may not be able to see, but can still prove culprits when it comes to plaque buildup and other mouth problems.
3. Tom's of Maine Botanically Bright Whitening Toothpaste, $5.99
Give your mouth the vacation it deserves (while ensuring it's his #1 destination) with this new all-natural toothpaste from Tom's of Maine, available in Peppermint with Xylitol and Propolis and Spearmint with Aloe & Chamomile.
4. ACT Total Care Anticavity Fluoride Mouthwash, $7.79
Break free of alcohol (which can lead to dry mouth, making matters of the mouth worse) with this gentle giant of a mouthwash from ACT. It's sensitive enough to avoid irritation, but strong enough to kill any odor-causing germs.
5. Colgate Optic White Toothbrush + Whitening Pen, $12.99 In need of a little touch up? Colgate is making it easier than ever to whiten in a pinch with this new toothbrush and whitening pen. No uncomfortable trays or foamy strips — just results, and fast.