Kim Kardashian and Kanye West will swap vows this weekend in Paris. And then Italy. We think. The wedding is a hot ticket and despite Kim's desire to keep things small and intimate, due to the embarrassment of her 2011 marriage to Kris Humphries falling apart 72 days after the very public ceremony, there will still be a star-studded guest list. Who's coming? Who isn't? Who was snubbed? What celebs will be in attendance?
Well, we won't know until the reported May 24 nuptials happen. But we have been able to glean a list of people that we know are attending, based on photographic evidence, powers of deduction and inferences, as well as people we think are attending based on gossip, rumors and more.
Will Beyonce show up? Has a famous singer been hired to serenade the couple? What relative said "Thanks, but no thanks" to the invitation?
Find out by consulting our guide:
1. Gram's There: Kim's 91-year-old grandma MJ traveled to Paris for the ceremony. This is MJ's first time in the City of Light and she hoofed it many miles for Kimmy's third wedding. What a cute generational pic!
2. Will Jayonce Attend?: Jay Z is reportedly the best man, although some sources say Kanye's Watch the Throne counterpart declined that role. We'll have to wait and see. Beyonce is said to be TBD and she is also considered a big "get." Kim reportedly really wants the Queen Bey to attend her fairytale wedding, but whether or not Bey sent her regrets is yet to be seen.
3. Lana Del Rey: The rumor that Yeezy wanted LDR to sing at the couple's wedding has been long-standing, ever since she allegedly declined his request to sing at his October proposal. While the moody and melancholic singer isn't really known for upbeat, wedding-appropriate tunes, her voice is gorgeous. She has a new album to promote and this "appearance" could generate tons of publicity for Ultraviolence. Sources say that she has accepted the invite to serenade the pair and that she did so for a handsome sum. Smart biz decision, Lana!
4. Brody Jenner: The stepbrother to Kim via his father Bruce's marriage to her mother Kris, is skipping the wedding reportedly because his girlfriend Kaitlynn Carter was snubbed. Viva la resistance! Nixing the nuptials due to no plus one sends a clear message. He probably didn't want to get a haircut, either. Check out his recent, woofin' 'do. That's not wedding ready!
5. Ciara: The R&B singer likely won't attend, despite being one of Kimmy's BFFs, since she just gave birth on Monday, May 19, to her first child, a son, with rapper fiance Future. It's too soon for the little guy to travel and we doubt that the new mommy, who is in nesting mode, will want to be apart from her infant right after his big arrival.
7. Serena Williams: The tennis pro will reportedly be there.
8. Rob Kardashian: Kim's little brother and Kris Jenner's only son is in Paris and will attend. There were some concerns that he might be MIA, given his recent reported rehab and weight issues.
9. The Usual Suspects: This is the "duh" list. If any of the key members of the Kardashian family tree didn't attend, the earth might stop spinning on its axis. Kourtney and her kids Mason and Penelope, Khloe, Kris, Kendall and Kylie, the latter with blue dip-dyed tips, are all there. Khloe's rumored paramour, rapper French Montana, is allegedly not attending.
More from YourTango!
- It's True! Love Transforms Your Brain
- Write Him The Best Love Note Ever
- I Love You: How Guys Say It Without Ever Saying It