R&B singer-songwriter and producer Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds, 55, surprised fans in February 2014 when he revealed in an interview that he and his younger girlfriend, 41-year-old Nicole Pantenburg, were engaged. After the interview, he released a statement confirming that he really was “on the love marriage path” and that he was a “very lucky guy.” Fast forward three months and the celebrity couple is now officially husband and wife. Kenneth “Babyface” Edmonds and Nicole Pantenburg exchanged vows on May 17.…
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Single & Ready To Mingle? How To Tell Your Kids You're Moving On
- Make Love, Not War: Is Your Constant Fighting Healthy?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- At an average of 35 minutes, Miami residents are said to have sex longer than those in other U.S. cities.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty