Robin Thicke, 36, has made it pretty clear that he’s willing to do whatever it takes to win back his estranged wife, Paula Patton. The celebrity couple separated in February 2014 after Thicke was accused on more than one occasion of having an affair with a younger woman. The most talked about incident was with Lana Scolaro, the 20-year-old who claimed that the Blurred Lines singer made out with her at a party and then told her that he wanted to have sex with her. Since Paula Patton pulled the plug on the celebrity couple’s nine-year marriage, Robin Thicke has been professing nothing but regret for his actions and love for his wife during his concerts, but to no avail.… Read more at : Robin Thicke Cheated on His Wife—Now He Wants to “Get Her Back”
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Batting For The Other Team? Stop Making These Major Mistakes!
- Let's Be Honest. It's Not Him, It's You
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- A Disney movie about periods? In 1946, Walt Disney released an educational 10-minute film called "The Story Of Menstruation."
- 8 Things No Woman Should Ever Wait For a Man To Do
- Why Married Men Cheat
- Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy