Robin Thicke, 36, has made it pretty clear that he’s willing to do whatever it takes to win back his estranged wife, Paula Patton. The celebrity couple separated in February 2014 after Thicke was accused on more than one occasion of having an affair with a younger woman. The most talked about incident was with Lana Scolaro, the 20-year-old who claimed that the Blurred Lines singer made out with her at a party and then told her that he wanted to have sex with her. Since Paula Patton pulled the plug on the celebrity couple’s nine-year marriage, Robin Thicke has been professing nothing but regret for his actions and love for his wife during his concerts, but to no avail.… Read more at : Robin Thicke Cheated on His Wife—Now He Wants to “Get Her Back”
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- Getting Divorced? Don't Let Your Kids Get Stuck In The Tug Of War
- Headed Toward Splitsville? This Is The Key To An Easier Divorce!
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- If there was an extra hour in the day, 42% of women would spend it on themselves.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty