All we can really do after last episode is cheers to Littlefinger — and all the horribly awesome things he's done over the past four seasons.
After a hiatus last week (the nerve!), a new episode of Game of Thrones returns June 1. Feel like you can't wait that long for your GOT fix? Then sit back and enjoy these 20 pieces of TV truth:
1. In 2012, there were more than 160 baby girls born who were legally named Khaleesi after Daenerys Targaryen.
2. During one of her scenes, Emilia Clarke had so much fake blood on her, she actually got stuck to a toilet seat!
3. Harry Lloyd, who played Daenerys' brother Viserys, is the great-great-great grandson of Charles Dickens.
4. There are nine GOT cast members that have appeared in the Harry Potter films, including Catelyn Stark who played Mrs. Granger in The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 and Grand Maester Pycelle who voiced Aragog in The Chamber of Secrets.
5. While Emilia Clarke wears a blonde wig as the Khaleesi, Sophie Turner, who's a natural blonde, dyes her hair red for the role of Sansa Stark.
6. Cersei and Daenerys have both played Sarah Connor from The Terminator series! Lena Headey played Sarah in the Sarah Connor Chronicles TV spinoff and Emilia Clarke is going to play Sarah Connor in the upcoming Terminator: Genesis.
7. Jack Gleeson, otherwise known as King Joffrey, has officially retired from acting saying that he doesn't enjoy it like he used to and has plans to head back to college.
8. Lily Allen was considered for the role of Theon's sister Yara, but turned it down when she found out he would have to basically feel her up. Yikes!
9. Thus far, there have been 13 different intros to the show because of the different locations that appear in each episode.
10. Arya and Sansa are good friends in real life and often hang out off-set. The same goes for Peter Dinklage and Lena Headey. In fact, Peter helped Lena land the role of Cersei.
11. Many of the girls who play whores on the show were porn stars before they were cast, including Shae, who plays Tyrion's ex-girlfriend.
12. Richard Madden, who played Robb Stark, will be playing Prince Charming in the newest Cinderella reboot with Lily James and Cate Blanchett.
13. Nikolaj Coster-Waldau, aka Jaime Lannister, likes to cook IRL, so he's pretty much perfect, minus the whole incest thing on the show.
14. Jon Snow and Ygritte were dating in real life after they met on the set, but have broken up since then, so it's probably a good thing they are at war on the show now!
15. Peter Dinklage and Jason Momoa are the only main characters on the show who are American-born. Momoa, who was born in Hawaii, was raised in Iowa.
16. Speaking of Jason Momoa, you might recognize him as Jason from Baywatch. Clearly his best roles are sans-shirts.
17. Robb Stark's wife Talisa, played by Oona Chaplin, is Charlie Chaplin's granddaughter!
18. Props to Peter Vaughn, who plays the Maester Aemon on The Wall. Not only is he blind in real life, but he's 91 years old and still working hard.
19. Peter Dinklage was the only person considered for the role of Tyrion Lannister. After producer David Benioff read the book, he immediately contacted Peter about the role.
20. Finally! George R.R. Martin has told producers the ending of the show/book series so -- in case he dies before he finishes writing the books -- they know how he wants the series to end.