By Robin Beil
1. It's so easy to girl crush on her, from her fierceness to her fearlessness to her beauty.
2. Her tattoos! She proved that gorgeous, elegant women can be inked heavily and that they don't have to hide it, either.
3. Even though she is happily domesticated with Pitt, Brad, she still wrote the foreword to her ex-hubby Billy Bob Thornton's memoir.
4. She went public with her double mastectomy in the right way and for the right reasons.
5. She is a total badass who reminds us that wearing all black is a totally viable and non-goth fashion option.
6. She loves who she loves, from husband Brad Pitt to former same-sex partner, model Jenny Shimizu.
7. Ever see her slammin' smoky eye makeup in Wanted? It's amazing and surprisingly easy to copy so get to it.
8. She's superwoman and proves you can have it all in terms of family, career and love.
9. She is imperfect. We've seen the Jolie-Pitt brood eating Cheetos.
10. She doesn't work with a publicist or a media team to manage her image. She does it herself.
11. She looks really good in unforgiving fabrics, be it leather or latex. Or horns.
12. She has been fearless with her film choices. She sobbed on the floor as misunderstood malcontent in Girl, Interrupted and she was evil to her own daughter Vivienne while playing the titular character in Maleficent.
13. Did we mention those lips? Those pillowy, perfect, pouty and cloud-like lips?
© 2014 by Tango Media Corporation All Rights Reserved.