Refresh, Recharge, Replenish, and Rejuvenate for Better Relationships
One of the biggest challenges for anyone who works as a healing professional is caregiver burnout. Restoring a sense of balance is essential to self-care. To replenish one’s own energy is practically mandatory. In addition to daily recharging sometimes an intensive retreat is a must. With summer just around the corner a wonderful reason to retreat is BodyTalk practitioner Heather Strang’s “Bring on the Magic” luxury weekend event near Portland, OR from June 6 to 8. Not only do you benefit from an opportunity like this to restore vitality but so does everyone else in your life. Relationships can suffer from frequent irritiability and stress induced crankyness.
Over the past year I’ve experienced profound healing thanks to Heather Strang’s brand of BodyTalk. BodyTalk is a holistic mind-body method aimed at clearing beliefs that support a person’s healing. Oprah Winfrey is said to be a fan of BodyTalk. For me, BodyTalk has been an integration of the best of energy medicine including elements of the Chinese Meridian System. Sometimes one or two BodyTalk session a month isn’t enough. For those who work with challenging patient populations in public health or mental health settings, a retreat is just what the doctor ordered. When you’re finding yourself tired even after a day of rest, that’s when it’s time to retreat. Who said escaping is a bad thing? Not when it’s a temporary excursion aimed at bringing you back to life.
Renewal is always a must. The emphasis on well-being for healing professionals doesn’t come with a manual. Often it’s up to the individual person to determine what works best for them. Like a Mercedes, even the best of us needs an upgrade for maintenance. The advantage of attending a retreat is that it offers a break in our usual pattern. If one is so used to going until empty a radical change in their environment and routine is an ideal remedy. Breaking a pattern that doesn’t serve you is always a good thing.
So what’s Heather’s Strang’s “Bring on the Magic” luxury weekend retreat experience all about? Here are details:
- A three-day intensive from Friday, June 6 to Sunday, June 8 in Portland, OR at the River’s Edge Hotel & Spa
- Five BodyTalk sessions and receive specific practices related to staying tuned up in the areas of health, abundance, relationships, and much more
- Meditation in between indulging in spa services while surrounded by the natural beauty of the Pacific Northwest
- Spa treatments and individual BodyTalk sessions also available at a 10% discount but must be prebooked in advanced. Click here to schedule an appointment and make sure to mention you are attending Heather Strang's retreat. BodyTalk sessions will be priced at $75 and booked directly with Strang.
- Cost: $407 till May 1, 2014, afterwards $506 (not including meals and accomodation)
- Reduced lodging rate of $169 until May 7, 2014
If you've been feeling called to the take a retreat from your everyday life and/or the Pacific Northwest, perhaps its time to heed the call. Registrations can be reserved online by clicking here. For more information, please visit Heather Strang's website at www.heatherstrang.com