He already has two kids with his ex, Vanessa Paradis, but is Johnny Depp about to become a father again? Reports have been swirling for a few weeks now that the 50-year-old actor and his much younger fiancée, 27-year-old Amber Heard, have a baby on the way. Johnny Depp denied the rumors, saying, “No, no truth to that. [It’s] not a shotgun affair.” But Amber Heard’s ex-boyfriend, Mark Wystrach, is claiming that it’s no rumor—he says the celebrity couple really is expecting their first child together.… Read more at :Amber Heard, 27, and Johnny Depp, 50, Expecting?
- Is This Favorite Pastime Ruining Your Relationship?
- The #1 Way For Lesbians To Get Their Groove Back Online
- Let’s Be Real, Is It Impossible To Be Monogamous?
Stories we love
FROM AROUND THE WEB
- Hi there, Pumpkin! Of couples who report being extremely happy and sexually satisfied, 76% use pet names with each other.
- My Secret To Lasting Love: 'Radical Acceptance'!
- 20 Awesome Things You Didn't Know About Disney's 'Frozen'!
- Looking For The Right One? 7 Reasons To Date A Lefty