From pretty pastels to romantic florals, this season's nail offerings are as suggestive as they are soft.
Read on for how to score the sweetest digits in town.
1. Deborah Lippmann Build Me Up Buttercup Polish, $18
Remind him of happier days with this sunny new shade from Deborah Lippmann, which is playful enough for picnics in the park, yet polished enough for your next corporate meeting.
2. Nails Inc. Kensington Passage Gel Effect Polish, $14
Show him your red-y for anything with this energizing pick from Nails Inc. A great update to your fall burgundies, this bright orange-red hue is sexy, shiny, and has serious staying power.
4. L'Oreal Paris Colour Riche Gold Dust Nail Color in Sexy in Sequins, $6.99
Flaunt your feminine side with this sparkle-clad shade from L'Oreal Paris, perfect for party dates (and plenty of girls nights out in between).
6. CoverGirl Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss Show Stopper, $4.99
Hitting the club with your favorite dancing partner? Ensure you stay in the spotlight with this disco ball of a shade from CoverGirl, which is as glossy as it is gutsy.
7. Essie Nail Color in Spin the Bottle, $8.50
Made for the minimalist, make him blush (without going overboard) with this just-pinched polish from Essie. From lights to brights, it's neutral enough for all of your spring essentials.