Have you ever overheard a guy talking about how great a woman smelled? Thanks to these sweet (and seriously stimulating) body washes, being "that girl" is only a lather — and a little linger — away.
See our seven favorite body washes below.
1. Nivea Touch of Happiness Moisturizing Body Wash, $5.95
This bright idea of an orange-blossom body wash from Nivea is formulated with Nivea's Skin Sensation Technology and bamboo-derived essence for leaving skin smooth (but not stripped of natural oils).
2. Yes to Blueberries Ultra Hydrating Body Wash, $8.99
Like a basket of fresh blueberries in a bottle, this fruity formula from Yes to Blueberries is as softening as it is sweet. Made with shea butter for added moisture, a little dab goes a long way when it comes to this serious suds maker.
3. Dove Almond Cream with Hibiscus Nourishing Body Wash, $9.49
Great for sensitive skin, this new dream of a cleanser from Dove is whipped with a blend of rich cream and caring oil for a light (and luxurious) clean, leaving behind a faint (yet flirty) floral aura.
4. H2O+ Sea Lotus Body Wash, $18
Take him back to your favorite vacation (or honeymoon) with this gentle (and gender-neutral) body wash. Created with water lotus and bamboo extracts, along with hints of aquatic florals and sea grass, you'll smell like you just stepped out of the ocean (together).
5. Bliss Grapefruit + Aloe Soapy Suds Body Wash + Bubbling Bath, $18
Give your (and his) senses a wake-up call with this energizing body wash from Bliss. Enriched with aloe and vitamin E, the lightweight liquid lathers up for a relaxing bubble bath.
6. Bath & Body Works Signature Collection Warm Vanilla Sugar Shower Gel, $12.50
Have a sweet tooth on your hands? Smell good enough to eat (or at least kiss) with this classic - and seriously calming - fragrance from Bath & Body Works. The Warm Vanilla Sugar scent will keep him wanting more.
7. Kiss My Face Invigorating Early to Rise Shower Gel with Wild Mint & Citrus, $10.45
This botanical buffet includes all the ingredients (bay, juniper, basil and lemon) to create a recipe for romance, not to mention eucalyptus, peppermint and wintergreen for added scent stimulation.