It's Wednesday, which means new episodes of Modern Family are back tonight and you can't even control your excitement.
So while you countdown the hours to the premiere, here are 25 signs that you may be obsessed with the Pritchett and Dunphy crew.
1. The minute you laid eyes on Phil Dunphy, your whole world got better:
2. When someone asks you who your favorite character on the show is:
3. You were super bummed when you learned Eric Stonestreet was straight IRL:
4. As far as sexy alter egos go, Clive Bixby and Juliana are tops:
5. Sometimes you attempt to talk with a Colombian accent:
6. Headed to L.A.? You're so creating a personal Modern Family tour:
7. Your friends are sick of you trying to use Philisms when they need your advice:
8. What the hell is Suburgatory and why does it come on earlier than Modern Family?:
9. When someone says Cam's way cooler than Mitchell:
10. Hate clowns, Love Fizbo!
11. When you heard USA started playing Modern Family reruns:
12. You feel conflicted when the actors are up against each other at award shows:
13. But when none of them win:
14. Where can I sign up for a Phil Dunphy family vacation?
15. You know that there are two women in Jay Pritchett's life, Gloria … and Stella. Who's cuter?:
16. Nothing makes you happier than when Pepper or DeDe make a surprise appearance:
17. You feel the same about Dylan's cameos:
18. Though annoying at first, you find Manny's old soul to be endearing:
19. It upsets you that you are not a part of this family. Face it, your own just isn't as cool:
20. When you found out Luke was in MENSA and kind of a genius:
21. If Phil Dunphy hates Gil Thorpe, you hate Gil Thorpe:
22. The day that Peggy Bundy guest stars on the show, you may have a heart attack:
23. When Mitch and Cam finally got engaged you were all like:
24. Only a few more hours till you leave work and watch a new episode of Modern Family:
25. And by the way, Meryl Streep should play Batman: