Going into a New Year and you are single. It's not the worst thing that could happen. Instead of making resolutions you won't stick to, try these easy resolutions that can make your year as a single a whole lot better.
1. Out with the Old and in with the New. This does just a “ New Year” phrase, but can be a statement in regards to your relationships. If a person is not is not in your present, then there is a reason for that. Stop trying to figure out why they are not there, stop trying to bring the bad relationships karma with you into future relationships, and stop trying to figure out what you did wrong. Because whatever the answer to those questions may be, it does not matter. All that matters is the present and moving froward. So if you are stuck on past people or relationships, do not let that drama come with you into the new year. Let it go.
2. Make a resolution that makes you better. You can always make a resolution not to be single. But look at the reasons that are keeping you from a relationship. Look at making a resolutions that makes you a better and make you feel more confident. This could be working out, taking classes, or taking better care of your health. A better feeling you, means that your confidence level will soar through the roof, and people around you will notice. And you never know, being a better you, may attract a better person.
3. Get out, get up, and go somewhere. If you are constantly visitng the same bars, clubs, and places. And your still single. Then guess what, it may be time for a change. If the places that you were going to didn’t work out so well, why not step out of your comfort zone and try something or somewhere different. One thing that borders on the side of being uncool, is when you walk in the bar and everyone knows your name. They know what you are going to order, they know all about your personal business, and because you frequent there so much the bar tender gave you a Christmas card for the holidays. Its a little lame. Try a little change of scenary.
4. Dress up. Dressing up can be an underestimated thing. I dare you to go outside with no make up on, sweats, and looking like the hot mess express and see how much attention you get. Then I dare you to look your finest meaning make up, perfume, and putting some thought into your appearance. It is not just about other people that will notice you because of your appearance. But looking your best also makes you feel good about yourself. And when you feel good about yourself. Other people take notice as well.
5. Don't Worry be Happy. If you are going into the new year single. Don’t fret and get all upset and depressed about it. Enjoy your life anyway. Weather you are having a dinner for one or two, just be joyful. If you are a depressed single, then what makes you think that someone else is magically going to make you happy. Other people do not make you happy. You make yourself happy, and allow the other person to add on to your awesome package of happiness. Often times, when people see you are happy on your own, they are more open to being in a relationships with you, because they assume that you are not going to be Debbie Downer the whole time.