The bombshell had some juicy secrets!
Everyone knows Marilyn Monroe as the blonde babe from Some Like It Hot and Seven Year Itch. What people don't know are the delicious facts of her love life. Notoriously private despite her immense fame, Monroe kept her cards close. But, because we love you, we did some digging. So sit back and enjoy the nine things you didn't know about Marilyn Monroe's love life.
3. Once the press got wind of Monroe's relationship with playwright Arthur Miller they were titled "The Egghead and the Hourglass."
4. Prior to their marriage, Monroe was pressured by Hollywood executives to leave Miller when he was called before the House Un-American Activities Committee, but she refused.
5. Marilyn Monroe converted to Judaism after marrying Miller in 1956. They had two ceremonies; a civil one followed by a small Jewish ceremony a few days later.
7. Monroe nearly remarried DiMaggio, whose devotion to her spanned the rest of his life. He had a half dozen red roses delivered to her grave several times a week for the next twenty years.
9. Not only did she have an affair with President John F. Kennedy, but she was rumored to have had one with his brother Robert as well.