It's been nearly 27 years since Dirty Dancing first hit theaters. For many of us, it was the first time we saw Patrick Swayze, and still this movie has not aged one bit. Gather your friends this weekend (or tonight—it's almost Friday anyway!) to play Lights Camera Booze's epic Dirty Dancing drinking game. It's also perfect for an at-home date night with your favorite Mambo partner. Wink.
Five lucky winners will receive a copy of Lights Camera Booze: Drinking Games for Your Favorite Movies. Simply tell us your favorite movie in the comments below, or tweet it to @YourTango using the hashtag #LightsCameraBooze.
When you're done, check out these signs that you might need to sit the next dance out …
1. There will never be a bad boy quite like Johnny Castle.
2. You still own a copy of Dirty Dancing on VHS. It's practically vintage!
3. You've always dreamed of spending a summer at a resort like Kellerman's.
4. It took you quite a few years before you realized what "trouble" Penny was actually in.
5. You rooted for Baby (aka Jennifer Grey) to win the Mirror Ball trophy on Dancing with the Stars.
6. From Dirty Dancing and Gilmore Girls to Bunheads, you'll always adore Kelly Bishop.
7. "I carried a watermelon…" actually sounds like an awesome way to introduce yourself to a bad boy.
8. Even though the movie was released well before Seinfeld, you still see Newman when Wayne Knight shows up!
9. You always have "the time of your life" whenever you watch this flick.
10. You've attempted the Johnny-Baby lift. Obvy.
11. "Sylvia?" "Yes, Mickey?" "How do you call your lover-boy?" Best scene in the movie. Hands downs.
12. Anytime Lisa talks:
14. You just want to yell at Dr. Houseman to give Johnny a chance.
15. Ugh. Robbie.
16. Seeing Baby nail the lift:
17. You truly wonder if Baby and Johnny would still be together if this was real life.
18. Anyone who doesn't firmly believe that Dirty Dancing has the best movie quote ever belongs in their own corner.
19. You can't even begin to count how many times you watched this movie during sleepovers as a kid.
20. Dancing on a log way above water still looks like terrifying.
21. You kinda wish Jennifer Grey hadn't had that nose job.
22. You dream of dancing a Kenny Ortega-choreographed number.
23. You refuse to watch Dirty Dancing: Havana Nights.
More from YourTango!