Upgrade your date night wardrobe with these unbelievable Black Friday sales.
Turkey day is around the corner. As you're stuck in the kitchen prepping the stuffing and pumpkin pies, we round up the best Black Friday deals to wear on your next wintery date. Whether you decide to shop online or brave the sale-conscious crowds, the selection of style steals is sure to snap you out of that turkey hangover.
From an ice-skating and hot chocolate day date to a festive holiday party, we give you chic chilly weather-appropriate date outfits to ensure a successful under-the-mistle toe moment.
1. Pair a leather-embellished mini skirt with a cozy cowlneck sweater or casual chambray for a look of laid-back chic.Fashion Sales & Discounts" src="http://www.yourtango.com/sites/default/files/misc-assets/outfit1-final.jpg" title=" Black Friday 2013 Fashion Sales & Discounts">
2. Delicate dots and a curve-hugging silhouette make this dress a perfect blend of sexy and sweet. Wear it with black tights and black buckle-embellished booties for an added element of edge.
Petite Cascade Dot Print 3/4 Sleeve Jersey Dress, Ann Taylor, $47.99 from $79.99
3. This red dress is both flirty and festive. Dress it up with some sexy heels for a formal affair or keep it more low-key with a cardigan and booties.
NY Collection Dress, Empire Waist $36.99 from $54
4. Wear this playful animal print skirt with a semi-sheer black top for a sleek and stylish combination. Just the right amount of punky and polished for a day date that turns into night.
3.1 Phillip Lim for Target Silky Skirt -Animal Print, $20.98 from $29.99
Mossimo Women's Long Sleeve Tunic Top in black, $24.99
5. This sexy black cutout number is guaranteed to heat things up in the dead of winter. Pair it with something sparkly for a statement festive touch.
Torn by Ronny Kobo Delilah Mesh Dress, $190.80 from $318
More related stories from YourTango:
- 10 Date Night Ideas That Won't Break The Bank [EXPERT]
- 5 Date-Night Ideas For Couples [PHOTOS]
- Second Date Ideas: How To Make It As Amazing As The First