Mrs. Patmore, get the dinner ready. Mr. Carson, prepare the servers!
The Crawleys return tonight and it sure is nice getting a peek into the lives of the British upper class, isn't it?
Finally, our withdrawal is coming to an end. After all, we've been diagnosed with DAA—Downton Abbey Addiction. You might be, too, if you exhibit any of the following symptoms. The cure? More Downton, stat!
1. Someone pass the petition! Enough of this six-month delay for American fans. You demand PBS to start airing the show in the States simultaneously with the UK.
2. Although ... you are thankful you didn't watch the heartbreaking Christmas episodes (aka death specials!) on Christmas Day.
3. And come January, if anyone tries to watch football at your place on Sunday nights, they better watch out.
4. You seriously mourned the deaths of both Lady Sybil and Matthew as if you knew them personally. Not cool, Julian Fellowes. Not. Cool.
5. You regularly quote Mrs. SassyPants herself, the Dowager Countess, on Facebook and IRL.
6. You felt such a relief when Lady Mary and Matthew finally got the timing right after eight (yes, eight!) long damn years.
7. You dream of having your own Carson to stand by your side.
8. Sometimes you just want to throw one big pity party for middle daughter Edith. But then, you know, you forget about her.
9. Even if you can't understand her, you still think Mrs. Patmore is the best.
10. You get multiple fashion orgasms from the period costume design.
11. And you get multiple real estate orgasms from the castle porn featured in the show.
12. You live your life by following one rule: WWTDCD? (As in, What Would The Dowager Countess Do?)
13. You know whether you would be someone upstairs or downstairs.
14. You can hardly wait to see Paul Giammati star as Cora's brother in season 4.
15. And you definitely got excited when Shirley MacLaine popped up as Cora's mother.
16. Downton Abbey wine? You'd buy that!
17. And probably save it to drink during the season 4 premiere episode in January.
18. You've seen all the spoofs (Downton Diddy and Jimmy Fallon's Downton Sixbey)—and love them!
19. Although you're heartbroken Lady Mary became a widow, you're also a wee bit excited to see her many new sexy suitors this season. Helloooo, British eye candy!
20. You wish you could be besties with Anna IRL.
21. If you could, you'd knee Thomas right where it hurts for all the evil he's done to Bates. And yet, you still have hope he'll change.
22. If the show even thinks about putting Lady Mary and Branson together, you'd protest and boycott—but only for like an episode. Maybe two.
23. You felt you got your own happy ending when Anna and Bates got theirs. Finally. Now start a family already.
More from YourTango!