Last night was the taping of the annual Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, but we know you can't wait until it airs on Dec. 10 to see the models strut their stuff down the catwalk. Get a sneak peek at all the glittery costumes, musical performances and (of course) magnificent angel wings in this slideshow! (AskMen)
Just because an athlete plays like a pro on the field doesn't mean that he's a champ off the field. Let's take a look back at some of the biggest sex scandals in sports. (Bleacher Report)
2. He has a network of godfathers — Lance Bass, Joey Fatone, Chris Kirkpatrick or JC Chasez — who can look after his offspring and teach him or her dance moves while babysitting when JT and Jessica Biel have date nights.
3. He is like a kid at heart and playful. See his SNL hosting gigs or his new iPhone commercial with Jimmy Fallon. The latter is just his voice, but the wide-eyed wonder is there. You can hear it. That will translate as he raises a child.
He's already conquered every other imaginable job.
4. He has had enough life experience as a boy bander, a solo artist and an actor. It's time to add "dad" to the resume. It's the only major life experience he appears to lack — on paper and in public perception, at least.
Uh, he's Justin Timberlake. We need that in the gene pool.
5. He's Justin Freaking Timberlake! He is estanlished, good-looking and talented. Now, he needs to spawn, which means his kid, if it's a boy, could go help launch a new generation of boy bands with that talent in his paternal DNA. Plus, his famous ex, Miss Britney Spears, has two sons of her own. JT needs to play catch up, y'all.
7. His childhood was about work, as an entertainer and in the Mickey Mouse Club. So it would make sense that he would totally go out of his way to make his kid enjoy … being a kid. He could also relive his own somewhat interrupted youth.