Part of the reason we love hair and makeup so much is that no matter where you are, you'll be able to find a woman who's had the same issues or successes as you have. Just mention gel manicures or ombre highlights and you'll find yourself knee deep in a 30 minute conversation about hair and nails. Beauty is a universal equalizer, and it's always comforting to know that you're not the only one who tries to get rid of acne with honey or over-plucks your eyebrows.
So, whether you want to use this list as a conversation starter at your next cocktail party or you're going to share it with your friends who can empathize, here are 20 universal beauty truths that every girl can relate to.
More from YourTango: 49 Percent Of People Would Skip Sex For A Year To Have This
1. There is nothing worse than sneezing immediately after applying mascara.
2. At any given time, you have at least three lip products in your purse.
3. The minute you find your signature scent, it gets discontinued.
4. Glitter nail polish always seems like a good idea, until you try to remove it.
5. If you attempt a cat eye and get it right on the first try, it's a sign that your day will be amazing.
Read the rest over at Beauty High: 20 Universal Beauty Truths Every Girl Can Relate To
More juicy content from Beauty High: