"What The Bride Didn't Know" Book Sweepstakes
(Brought to you by YourTango)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN, NOR WILL A PURCHASE IMPROVE ONE’S CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. SPONSOR: Tango Media, 236 West 27th Street, 8th floor, New York, NY 10001, is solely responsible for all aspects of this giveaway ("the Giveaway").
2. ENTRY: To enter the Giveaway, during the period beginning at 11:59:59 P.M. EST, November 1, 2013, and ending at 11:59:59 P.M., November 15, 2013 ("Entry Period"), complete the Official Entry Format ("Website") by following the entry instructions (“Entry”). For purposes of these Official Rules (“Rules”), all times and days are Eastern Time. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply. It is your sole responsibility to notify the Sponsor in writing if you change your email address ("Address").
3. LIMITATIONS: To be eligible, an entrant must be at least 18 years of age at time of entry, and a legal resident of the District of Columbia or any one of the 50 United States except Rhode Island (the "Territory"). All Entries must be received by 11:59:59 P.M., October 31, 2013. Only one Entry per person/Address (regardless of whether one person has more than one Address or more than one person uses the same Address). In event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting an Entry, the Entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the Address is registered. Entries by any method other than set forth above in Section 2 are void. Any use of automated or programmed methods of effecting Entry is prohibited.
Neither the Entities, nor any of their officers, directors, shareholders, employees, agents or representatives (individually and collectively, "Releasees" are responsible for Entries from persons residing, or physically located, outside the Territory; Entries that are altered, delayed, deleted, destroyed, fraudulent, improperly accessed, inaccurate, incomplete, interrupted, late, lost, misdirected, multiple, non-delivered, stolen, tampered with, unauthorized or unintelligible; or any printing, production, technical, electronic or other errors; or for lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server or other connections; miscommunications; failed phone, computer hardware or software or telephone transmissions; technical failures; unauthorized human intervention; traffic congestion; garbled or jumbled transmissions; undeliverable emails resulting from any form of active or passive email filtering; insufficient space in entrant’s email account to receive email; or other errors of any kind, whether due to electronic, mechanical or human error or other causes; even if caused by the negligence of any of the Releasees. Each of such potential Entries will be disqualified. Void where prohibited or restricted by law and subject to all applicable federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations.
4. PRIZES: One (1) PRIZE: Ten winners will win one (1) copy of Kelly Hunter's novel "What The Bride Didn't Know" after the Entry Period. Limit one prize per person/Address. Prizes are not redeemable for cash or transferable. No substitution allowed except, at Sponsor’s sole discretion, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted. All prizes will be awarded.
5. PROCEDURES: Entries will be received only during the Entry Period. On or about SEVEN DAYS AFTER GIVEAWAY CLOSES, potential winners will be selected from all eligible Entries received.
6. WINNERS: Potential winners will be notified by email or U.S. Mail on or about SEVEN DAYS AFTER ENTRY PERIOD CLOSES. Disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner may result from any of the following:  potential winner’s failure to respond to notification within seven (7) days after its mailing/transmission;  the return of an email notification as undeliverable after three (3) attempts;  the return of any other notice or a prize as undeliverable;  potential winner’s failure to provide Sponsor with satisfactory proof that he/she is the authorized account holder of the Address associated with the winning Entry;  potential Prize winner’s failure to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability/Publicity Release within seven (7) days after its mailing;  potential winner’s failure to claim any prize within ten (10) days after it is sent; and  any other non-compliance with Rules. Each winner must provide Sponsor with a valid shipping address. Guest must be at least 18 years of age and may be required to execute and return a Release of Liability prior to departing for the Resort. All taxes are solely the responsibility of each winner. For list of winners and/or Rules, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: Tango Media, 236 West 27th Street, 8th floor, New York, NY 10001.