Get to know the man who put a ring on it.
We've all watched (and cried) as fashion designer, blogger, author and former reality star Lauren Conrad experienced the ups and downs of love on Laguna Beach and The Hills, but now it looks like things have taken a giant leap up! The 27-year-old beauty said 'yes' when her 33-year-old beau, William Tell, popped the question with over the weekend.
The couple began dating last year and announced their big news via Lauren's personal blog on Sunday. Just take a look at that sparkler!
"Best surprise ever." —Lauren
So who is the gent who snatched everyone's favorite blonde off the market? Here are five things you should know about her main man:
1. He's brainy. William is working on his second degree as a law student at the University of Southern California. He also got an undergrad (in music business) at USC.
"This is what I've been looking at for the past month... One more final and I can see what my bf looks like again!" —Lauren
2. He's musical. When he's not hitting the books, he's a singer-songwriter who released his solo debut album, "You Can Hold Me Down", in 2007. One of his songs ("Just For You") was also in the film Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.
3. He's her home boy. William is from the Hills just like LC! He was born and bred in SoCal.
"Just looked at the calendar and realized it was a year and half ago today that I met this guy... And I sure am glad I did." —Lauren
4. He's won over the inner circle. Several friends have come forward and said that they knew he was 'the one' for Lauren from the get-go. Smart ladies!
5. He does not like the spotlight. Lauren has made it abundantly clear that she is done with living life constantly in the spotlight and William is right there with her. He rarely tweets, is extremely private, and loves nothing more than spending low-key weekends with Lauren at her parents' pool or watching movies on the couch.
"Date night." —Lauren
More juicy content from YourTango:
- 25 Romantic Ways To Say 'I Love You'
- 5 Ways To Be Happy About Your Love Life Right Now!
- Love Quotes On YourTango
Photo credit: Instagram