Most of the time, famous folks can’t get away from the spotlight. Rumored relationships and long-term loves alike are splashed on every magazine cover or tabloid site, making it difficult not to know who dated who in Tinseltown. Every so often, though, a celebrity couple flies so far under the radar that gossip-hungry fans miss their Hollywood romance. Read on for a list of 10 celebrity couples that you may not know existed:
2. Lance Armstrong and Ashley Olsen: This unlikely duo were spotted making out in 2007 at Rose Bar in New York City. Their relationship never took off – which is no surprise given that the cyclist is 15 years older than the designer.
3. Matthew Morrison and Kristen Bell: These famous faces attended New York University together and dated very briefly. Despite their eventual breakup, Bell still calls the Glee star “Matty.” Perhaps we’ll see them double dating with their respective fiancés soon.
4. Jake Gyllenhaal and Natalie Portman: Long before his heavily documented romance with country singer Taylor Swift, Gyllenhaal was linked twice to the Black Swan actress, once in 2006 and again in 2008.
5. Dennis Rodman and Madonna: Rumor has it that Madonna desperately wanted to have the former basketball star’s baby when they dated in the early 1990s. Luckily, no child resulted from this unlikely pair.
6. Jake Pavelka and Kristin Chenoweth: It’s hard to believe that the star of The Bachelor: Wings of Love and the pint-size Broadway powerhouse are an item, but they’ve been dating since late 2012 after meeting at an awards show.
7. Donald Faison and Minka Kelly: This under-the-radar twosome dated for a year from 2004 to 2005. Now, they’re both happily taken: Faison is expecting his first child with wife Cacee Cobb, while Kelly has reunited with ex Chris Evans.
Related: Celebrity Couples That Reunited