What can we learn from them? Just dance.
One of my favorite things on the planet is getting ready for a big night — especially dates. Taking my time, doing my eyeliner and hair super slowly, having a cocktail with myself while listening to calm songs ...it's weirdly relaxing, which is perfect for when I'm about to do something a little anxiety-ridden (I'm good at makeup, bad at romance).
So how do other people get ready for dates? Well, according to a recent Spotify and Match.com study, 78% of them feel like listening to music is an integral part of their prep regime. Whether they're getting dressed, cleaning up their home or doing laundry — busting a move is clearly a must in order to get properly pumped.
Let's take a look at a few of of the best date night routines, shall we?
1. Here's how you can epicly clean your date night outfit while looking entirely too cool. Plus, it's an oh-so-familiar song...
2. This girl dances to an awesome song while getting ready.
3. Learn how to do your makeup AND get a little bit of dancing in before a date!
4. A perplexing video that is so bizarre, and yet ... I can't look away.
5. John Travolta basically defined date-night prep. An inspiration to all of us.
6. Same goes for this guy and his excellent sweeping techniques. Cleaning the floor has never looked so fun.
More juicy stories from YourTango:
- 10 Date Night Ideas That Won't Break The Bank [EXPERT]
- 5 Date-Night Ideas For Couples [PHOTOS]
- Second Date Ideas: How To Make It As Amazing As The First