Victoria's Secret model Nina Agdal may be best known as Adam Levine's last ex-girlfriend, but the 21-year-old has rebounded just fine.
Now dating The Wanted's Max George, she talked to Ocean Drive magazine about Adam finding himself a fiancée about 3 seconds after their split (last July he proposed to another Victoria's Secret model—and his former ex—Behati Prinsloo), "I am 21 years old, and I don't think anyone who is 21 knows what love is about yet. I think love just happens. It happened to them and I'm happy for them. I am not even worried about anything like that."
More from YourTango: Will 'RHONY' Ramona Singer Ever Really Divorce Mario?
In our exclusive interview, the Danish beauty shares 17 fun facts we should know about her—outside of her famous love life!
1. I absolutely love Nathan's hot dogs.
2. I put hot sauce on absolutely everything.
3. I like to sleep past 11 a.m.
4. I drink whiskey on the rocks.
5. If I'm bloated in my face, I puts an ice cube in my mouth and somehow it makes my face less bloated.
6. I have really bad nails and fingers, and I'm always trying to hide them when I'm shooting or I need a really good manicurist.
7. I hate getting manicures and pedicures because they always talk about my nails, even though I don't understand what they're saying.
8. I have small feet, but I think they're cute.
9. I'm obsessed with cheese—anything with cheese on it.
10. I don't like to cut my hair. I never cut my hair. The last time I cut my hair was 8 months ago.
11. I don't find [the color] orange very pretty.
12. I like to play basketball outside with a couple of friends.
13. My family is in Denmark. I have an older brother. He's not protective.
14. My favorite dessert is profiteroles, because you have the tart, you have the cream, you have vanilla, you have chocolate, maybe a little bit of almonds. It has everything.
15. I'm not allergic to anything.
16. I can smell a bug. My skill in smelling is incredible. I can smell if there's a bug in my room.
More from YourTango: 'Bachelor' Juan Pablo Didn't Propose, So Where's The Ring Now?
17. I'm bebe's new face, their new girl. I think the whole concept is about being a 9 to 5 girl. It's being able to relate to the girl I am, because I am basically like everyone else!
More from YourTango!