This September—International Women’s Friendship Month—let’s stop trying to talk ourselves out of why we don’t have the energy and time to connect, and instead actually just acknowledge that our souls long for more connection.
• For some of us it’s because we’ve recently moved, changed jobs, or ended relationships—and know we need to start building the relationships that can support our lives.
• For some of us it’s because we’re introverts or shy and while we know we need a few relationships of substance, the very idea of how to start them overwhelms us.
• For some of us, we know everyone and have more friends than we can keep in touch with, but the truth is that we still hear that whisper because we know we still need to deepen some relationships and foster more vulnerability and intimacy.
• And for some of us, to surround ourselves with healthy relationships, we know it’s time to let go of a few, the bring closure, to grieve, and to end what has run its course.
• So if you hear that whisper that you’d like more local friends who can add value to your life…then I am excited to tell you about an awesome program that is scheduled this September called:
More from YourTango: 4 Reasons Free Birth Control Is Not Turning Us Into Tramps
”The Friendships You’ve Always Wanted! Learning a Better Way to Meet-Up, Build-Up, and Break-Up with Your Friends.”
More from YourTango: Take Notes, Guys: 8 Reasons To Date A Journalist
Join me and 100′s of women this Friendship Month as we all commit to doing what it takes to surround ourselves with the community we know we want!