It's true! The next Bachelor is ... Juan Pablo!
Throughout Desiree's season of The Bachelorette, there was one thing viewers were unanimous about: More Juan Pablo! Despite his limited camera time, the suave Miami resident, 32, managed to turn heads and heat things up. In fact, viewers were so enamored with him that Chris Harrison said naming him the next Bachelor was the easiest decision they've ever had to make.
More from YourTango: Idris Elba Is A Dad Again!
So who is the handsome guy behind the steamy accent? We'll learn lots about him in January when the next season of The Bachelor premieres, but until then, here are 5 things you must know about the man who will soon hold the roses.
More from YourTango: 'Game Of Thrones' Season 4 Spoilers: Is Tyrion The Murderer?
- He's a great dancer, and he's said he wants a woman who can keep up! (Start taking lessons now, ladies!)
- He was a professional soccer player, but quit so he could be present in his daughter Camila's life. (All together now: Awwwww!)
- He definitely wants to have more children.
- He was born in New York, but grew up in Venezuela. He returned to the U.S. for college.
- What's in his future? Besides hopefully true love and more babies, Juan Pablo's career aspirations include becoming a high-powered sports/music agent.
It's going to be a long wait until January (read: go apply now to be one of his bachelorettes!), but we already know for sure this is going to be one muy caliente season!
More from YourTango:
- The Latest In Sexy Celebrity News!
- The Best Love Advice & More
5 Ways To Be Happy About Your Love Life Right Now!