Despite all the guesses about a reappearance from Brooks, it was bachelor Chris Siegfried who ultimately won Des's heart and got the final rose on The Bachelorette's grand finale.
So what should you know about the man who finally put a ring on it?
More from YourTango: 'The Bachelor' Juan Pablo Galavis Looks Like A Jackass … Again
More from YourTango: 'Bachelorette' Spoilers! Get The Scoop On Andi Dorfman's Season
- He's super tall! The 28-year-old Oregon native is 6'4".
- He's done some part-time modeling work. (Are you surprised with that face?) Of course, that brings up the 'right reasons' issue, but he really does seem crazy in love with Des.
- He was a professional baseball player—he was drafted by the Chicago Cubs in 2007.
- He recently moved to Seattle to work at a mortgage lending company there. And it looks like Des will be joining him in the city as soon as this weekend. Sounds like those bags have been packed for months!
- He's an excellent communicator (a must in any relationship!). Between the poetry and his ability to clearly convey his feelings, Chris could teach most men a thing or two about expressing themselves.
Congrats to the happy—and newly engaged!—couple. Now, when's the wedding? And where's our invite?
More from YourTango: