7. Bald Eagles: though they don’t spend the whole year together, when mating time comes, these mighty birds always return to the same mate.
8. Prairie Voles: much like the beaver, prairie voles are highly devoted to their partners and their offspring.
9. Barn Owls: these nocturnal hunters are among the most faithful, never cheating on their chosen mate, whom they stay with until death.
10. Wolves: despite their rough rap, wolves are actually very committed to the nuclear family, with most packs consisting of a male, a female and their offspring.
11. Brolga Cranes: these long legged birds are another great example of monogamy in the animal kingdom. They even dance for each other!