10 QUESTIONS TO HELP GUIDE YOU TO YOUR PERFECT TOY
As we all know choosing a sex toy can be a very daunting task. Especially if shopping online. Many people do not live near an adult store or feel to embarrassed to shop in one. So in this sex toy guide I will help inform the uninformed shopper, to help guide you to the sex toy that is right for you.
First and fore most the sex toy industry is not regulated. When buying a toy it is best to avoid toys made from polyvinyl chlorides (PVC) since its often contains phthalates. Phthalates are a family of chemicals used to soften toys to make such products as “cyberskin” or “jelly” toys. Phthalates have been shown in studies on mice to cause cancer. So if at all possible it is best to stay away from these toys. You will also want to avoid cheap products made in foreign countries such as China. Also products marked as novelty items. Cheap products are usually made of inferior parts and will not last very long. As with anything you get what you pay for. You are better off saving up and spending a little extra on a quality sex toy that will last for years. Rather than buying a poorly made toy that may last a month.
Now down to the nitty gritty.
1. Do you prefer clitoral or g-spot stimulation?
2. Do you want an anal or vaginal toy?
3. What is your preferred penis size, length and girth?
4. How strong of a vibration do you enjoy?
5. Do you want a battery powered toy or plug in?
6. Regular sized or compact and discreet for travel?
7. Do you want a realistic or hard toy (Glass or Metal)?
8. Do you want a plain toy or something flashy?
9. Do you want hands free such as a suction base toy?
10. Do you want a toy that is waterproof?
These are the key questions to consider while shopping for a sex toy. Most sites list this info about sex toys. Be sure to check product details and the product description section for each toy you are considering. Until you find the one you feel is right for you. You can also read reviews, but ultimately only you know what you want and enjoy. For most toys it is best to use a water based lubricant, but always read any info that comes with the packaging before use. Happy Shopping!
For a great selection visit http://www.adameve.com/54277-10008-0-1120.html
For more great articles please be sure to visit my site at http://daydreamreading.com