Love really is ALL around us.
Ever take a photo that's so Facebook profile worthy that you want to just stop talking to your friends and upload it right then and there on the dance floor? That is, until you notice the couple going at it in the background. Yup, looks like you've been photobombed — kissing photobombed.
We've started to notice we're not the only ones with photos of ourselves overshadowed by clubgoers who can't keep their hands off each other. Turns out, the entire internet is having the same problem. Couples are making out all over our pictures, stealing the show one hand-on-the-butt at a time.
Take a look at some of the best pictures featuring the newest photobomb epidemic.
1. Nope, can't use this one as next year's Christmas card.
2. You know you're in Vegas when you can't take a single photo without this background.
3. Forget the homemade sausage, what's their deal? They just meat?
4. This one's getting fram— oh wait, no, no, definitely not.
5. Yeah, yeah, pretty dress, can you move to the right? Need to see something.
6. It might be your bachelorette party, but we all know who's having a better time.
7. Young love: powerful enough to take attention away from the president.
8. Well, here's something even an obsecure Instagram filter can't hide.
9. How can two people steal the limelight from a wild and crazy group of 8? Like this.
10. If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Sometimes we learn this at a young age.
More juicy stories from YourTango: