Facts to Outsmart the Aging Effects:
Most of us look for ways to outsmart the aging effects that are noticeable especially on the skin. Aging is not the only cause of wrinkles, lines, creases; there are other factors like smoking, diet contributing to sagging skin. This reduces the tightness of the skin and also make them dry, rough which are more prone to premature aging.
Collagen deficiency is another factor that makes the skin weaker and fragile such that use of expressions will make the fine lines more visible. Sun rays affect the dry skin and damages them to the extent that the skin complexions are also getting affected. Let us now discuss some of the anti-aging foods that promote younger and healthier skin.
Top 10 Anti-aging foods that make you younger:
1. Green Tea: It is more potent rich in anti-oxidant; protect the proteins that help to maintain the skin’s elasticity. It helps to prevent the activity of the enzymes that causes breakdown of collagen; which causes fine lines and wrinkles. It has polyphenols that acts as an anti-inflammatory thereby helps to improve the skin texture.
2. Dark Chocolate: Drinking or eating chocolate helps to protect the skin from harmful UV exposure. It has a high antioxidant capacity that reduces the inflammation by increasing the blood circulation. Thus it helps to improve the skin’s ability to retain the moisture this helps to reduce wrinkles appearances. Remember only dark chocolates strips away the early aging effects of the skin.
3. Avocado: you can eat them in slices as they are a great source of vitamin E, potassium and antioxidants. This helps to prevent lower bad cholesterol and thwart the aging process.
4. Walnuts: it is rich in protein, omega-3 fatty acids that repairs the skin damages quickly. It also helps to relieve from depression and improve the functioning of the brain.
5. Kale Vegetables: It contains Vitamin A, B and C that help regulate the hormone levels by preventing the sun damages on the skin.
6. Berries: all types of berries including the raspberries, blueberries and strawberries are rich in anti-oxidants especially vitamin C. It helps to promote the health of the cell and protects against skin diseases. Darker berries tend to provide the higher anti-aging benefits reverse the degeneration, improve the development of skin cells and reduce the inflammation.
7. Watermelon: It is a rich source of lycopene that protects the skin from UV rays and helps to decrease the risk of skin cancers.
8. Whole Grains: It has fibres that are good for the digestive system and helps to get rid of unwanted fats and cholesterol from the body. You should include whole wheat, brown rice and oats that helps to combat with the ageing signs.
9. Olive Oil: It contains polyphenols which are powerful anti-oxidant to prevent the age-related effects on the skin.
10. Sprouted beans: These are super foods that are great sources of minerals and vitamins. It helps to fight diseases and sickness of the skin.
Tips to combat the aging effects:
The aging effects can be minimized by consuming these anti-aging foods. There are different organic anti-aging supplements that help to combat early aging signs. Olay Regenerist, SkinLastin Wrinkle Cream, Dermastyl are some of the Anti-Aging Creams that are safe yet effective to make you look younger.