A checklist of chronic mama’s boy behavior.
So you've been going out for a while now, but something seems a little off with your man. Something is definitely…different. Careful, you might have yourself a mama's boy. Check out the following warning signs.
1. He calls her every day.
2. She cooks 50%+ of his meals.
3. She is at his home more than you (and you are there a lot).
4. Or (even worse) he still lives at home.
5. He compares you to his mother…out loud.
6. His mother’s opinion comes even before his, or yours.
7. He throws a fit over the tiniest disagreement.
8. Mama still pays his bills
9. And guess who does his laundry!
Hey, at least you know he’s nice to his mom.
More juicy content from YourTango
- Which Breed Is Your Boyfriend?
- Romantic Getaways: Cheap, Fun Trips For Two
- The Top 10 Qualities Men Are Secretly Looking For In A Girlfriend