Looking for someplace new and exciting?
1. Taos, New Mexico: With a thriving art community, Taos is the place for you creative types. For the more adventurous among you, Taos also offer everything from skiing to whitewater rafting on the Rio Grande.
2. Glacier Bay National Park, Alaska: You can cruise through the park, sipping coco and taking in the glaciers. Adventure trips are available to those who want to venture off the beaten trail.
3. Death Valley: The name might sound ominous, but all you campers out there would love a night under the stars at Mesquite Spring. Follow it up with a trip to beautiful Darwin Falls
4. Seattle, Washington: Go sailing on Puget Sound to best take in the beauty of the North West. Just watch out for whales. Snuggle up with your honey for an outdoor movie to cap off the day.
5. Minneapolis, Minnesota: Spend the day at one of the city’s many wineries, followed by an evening stroll across the Stone Arch Bridge when it’s all lit up for some true romance.
More juicy content from YourTango:
- 5 Vacation Ideas For Cash-Strapped Couples
- 5 Benefits Of A Romantic Getaway
- Romantic Getaways: Cheap, Fun Trips For Two