Share your favorite ILY gesture with us and you could win $50.
You know those silent actions that show you how much he really loves you? From meaningful gifts to giggling uncontrollably when you do something silly, sometimes his unspoken romantic gestures mean as much to you as when he says those three magic words.
There are plenty of ways to express your feelings without spelling it out explicitly — and there's plenty of room for creativity.
We're holding a challenge on Twitter so we can hear your best answers, whether it's through the way you kiss him or by doing the dishes when it's his turn.
How to Enter: Follow and tweet us, @yourtango during the challenge entry period.
You must include:
- Your favorite way to say "I love you" without words
- The URL to our article I Love You: 15 Ways Guys Say It Without Saying It: http://bit.ly/YPpzQ1
- #YourTangoLove hashtag
When: Tuesday, June 25, 2013 from — Tuesday, July 2, 2013 12 AM EST
The Prize: One lucky winner will be awarded $50.
We can't wait to hear your answers!
More juicy stories from YourTango:
- 25 Romantic Ways To Say 'I Love You' [EXPERT]
- Why He Won't Say ""I Love You."
- 15 Simple Romantic Gestures That Say 'I Love You'